Friday, April 3, 2009

I find it somewhat unusual !!


After hearing about and reading the latest storyline about Obama's Aunt, I just find it somewhat unusual why a man of means (Obama) offers no support or even apparent "concern" for his Auntie Zeituni who, despite now living here illegally, is being supported by Public housing?? It is certainly proper that he (Obama) stay out of the immigration proceedings (which, with millions of similar cases, is obviously bogged down in "overload").
But why, after two turned-down appeals, and now in an illegal status is she still allowed to live in Public Housing??.... and.... Has not Obama offered any support for his "Auntie"?? I'd like to know?

OK... Enough of this stuff!!

I promise that my next post will be back on my regular topic of "WORK-AT-HOME" projects. I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready or Not...Here it Comes !